21.3.10

Pastel











grey basic tee : bought at Bandung
black diamond necklace : my sist's
salem skirt : iconia
grey oxford : wondershoe
black bag : vintage
random bracelets


heyhoo!! i'm back. last week, i had a retreat with my friends from our church's youth association ( which you can see the picts on my sist's blog. We went to Prapat and Tomok. It was such a nice moment.
Ok, let's talk about my outfit :D i bought this salem skirt from ICONIA, which i saw on gogirl! magz and fell in love with this baby. Just look at the detail. nice, isn't it??
Oh ya, i wana say GOOD LUCK for the NATIONAL EXAMS. Do your best, cupcakes!! cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. love the pink folded skirt it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the pink folded skirt, where did you buy it?

    Strawberry Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO THERE!
    HERE ARE ORIGINALLY MY HANDMADES.
    PLEASE VISIT TO FIND MORE RARE ITEMS!!I PROMISE YOU'LL LIKE IT.
    LINK ME IF YOU LIKE IT ;) N I'LL LINK U BACK THEN =)
    http://vocusaccessories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete