1.3.10

just look into your heart

I watched a movie yesterday,titled The Princess and The Frog. The movie told me that what i want isn't always what i need. Well well, sometimes i just think that i want this and that, i want this dress, i want those shoes,then i realized that maybe i want those thingy, but do i really need it??and it also happens in other case of my life. I was told that all i have to do is just dig and look a little deeper into my heart what exactly is the thing that i need, not i want. Such a good message, isn't it? :)

Oh ya, i just did some p
hotoshoots :






with my sist

( thrifted top, unbranded fringe vest,
bloop latex skirt,unbranded shoes)


i also got a package from
Plopherz
TAAADAAAAAAAA!

a grey chained cardigan!!
i heart this cardi sooo much, can't wait to wear it :D
bye!

4 comments:

  1. cute :)
    btw thx 4 ur comment @ my blog
    xoxo, shoesandmuffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit, esp. your red flats! Everything looks great! ;)
    nice blog too!

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx dear, u know i'm still new at this blogging world,i reaaaally appreciate ur comment :) u're nice too!!

    ReplyDelete