7.3.10

kinda big-hearted








red bow headband : my sist's
grey chained cardi : Plopherz
acid wash skirt : onlyi
grey shoes : wondershoe
draw string bag : mom's


Hello! how's your life? mine's not really good,because i've been busy with homeworks and other school thingy.hope it will end well.Last Friday, i had a competition (again), it was "English Test", but the announcements will be held on the next Saturday. Hope i'll be the winner,if ain't the winner,yeah it doesn't matter,because i think the most important thing is the experience i got from this competition. I'm a big-hearted girl you know :)

6 comments:

  1. oh..what a cute skirt and love your blazer too.
    thanks for left comment on my blog dear :)

    follow my twitter and my blog and I'll follow you back :)
    LOVE, beauty splashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai cute skirt and nice outfit on you, :)
    feel free to comment.follow.and link

    let me know ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit !
    love ur oxford flats .

    thanks much for the comments dear !
    visit - follow - comment me back at..
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. tabitha : i've followed u but sorry i dont have tweet account :)

    anita putri : thanks :D i've followed and link yours, please follow and link mine back yaaa.

    michelle :thx, i've followed u dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hey hey what a lovely blog you have! I've linked you hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. febrina : thx sweetpie! wanna be linked too??

    ReplyDelete