20.8.11

HOLLA

















thrifted top skirt & bag, juneandjulia shoes


Hello everyone!! wassup? hope everything's fine. Well, i've been bored w/ my holiday, i just stay on this shitty upps city (i mean)Anw, I'm a college girl now ;) and it'll be started on September. I kinda miss my high school times, the vibe the euphoria and everything,but i don't miss being given much homework, i miss my friends and the food on canteen, of course heehe. So I just wish your days will be great! Cheers!!


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit!
    Love the lace top on blue and your adorable socks. :)

    x
    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you are so cute!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    love that top and skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babe, thanks for commenting and joining the giveaway!!

    xoxo
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com
    Please do take time to enter my first giveaway http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/08/varsity-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete